Paneer Pizza - Homemade Pizza crust layered with Marinara Sauce, paneer, bell pepper, onions, and Cheese. The best Fusion Pizza Ever!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 slices
- 1-3/4 cup - All-purpose flour
- 1 envelope - Fleischmann's® RapidRise® Yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons - sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon - salt
- 2/3 cup - warm water Refer notes
- 3 tablespoons - Canola oil
- 1 cup - Paneer cubes
- 1/2 cup - Bell Peppers chopped into cubes
- 1/4 cup - Onion chopped into cubes
- 1/2 tsp - Ginger
- 1/2 tsp - Garlic
- 1 tsp - Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp - Garama masala
- 1/2 tsp -Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp - Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp - Kasuri Methi
- 1 tbsp - Oil
- 1 cup - Marinara Sauce or pizza sauce
- 1 cup - mozzarella cheese Or more
First, we will work on Paneer tikka topping.
Meanwhile, lets work on dough for the pizza base.
Combine 1 cup flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
Add very warm water and oil, mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
The dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. You can use a standing mixer too for kneading the dough.
Let dough rest at this point for 10 minutes.
Now let's assemble.
Preheat the oven @425 degree F.
Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. You can roll the dough on a floured counter to a 12-inch circle.
Place rolled pizza crust in greased pizza pan or baking sheet.
Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
Spread with Marinara sauce or pizza sauce.
Top with Paneer tikka toppings and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake @425 degree F. on the lowest oven rack for 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned.
- If you don't have a thermometer, water should feel very warm to the touch.
- To knead the dough, add just enough flour to the dough and your hands to keep the dough from sticking. Flatten dough and fold it toward you. Using the heels of your hands, push the dough away with a rolling motion. Rotate dough a quarter turn and repeat the "fold, push and turn" steps. Keep kneading dough until it is smooth and elastic. Use a little more flour if dough becomes too sticky, always working the flour into the ball of dough.
- Use crust to make one thick crust 9-inch pizza. Increase baking time to 20 minutes.
- You can use any toppings and cheese of your choice.
- You can use Makhani Sauce too instead of Marinara sauce.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 214.96kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.13g | Protein: 8.1g | Fat: 17.38g | Saturated Fat: 6.61g | Cholesterol: 29.62mg | Sodium: 479.39mg | Potassium: 143.83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2.34g | Vitamin A: 592.95IU | Vitamin C: 14.41mg | Calcium: 209.68mg | Iron: 0.75mg