Tender Coconut Ice cream
Tender Coconut Ice cream is very creamy and rich in flavor. A sweet treat that any coconut lover would enjoy. This ice cream is Eggless and very very delicious.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 cup
- Tender Coconut Water - 1 1/4 cup
- Tender Coconut Malai / Meat - 1 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Coconut Milk - 3/4 the cup
- Condensed Milk - 1 cup
Take Tender coconut malai and coconut water into a blender. Blend them well. Keep it aside.
Take a big mixing bowl. Add heavy whipping cream. Whip it using a hand mixer or whisk until stiff peaks. To the whipped cream, Add Prepared mixture of coconut malai and water, Coconut milk, condensed milk and 1/2 cup finely chopped coconut. Mix them well. Don't over mix it.
Transfer the ice cream into a bowl, cover it and freeze the ice cream for at least 6 hours.
When it is frozen, Scoop it out and enjoy this yummy and creamy Tender Coconut Ice cream in hot summer days to beat the heat.
- Use Tender coconut only, Dry coconut will not give you good texture and taste.
- My family likes mild sweetness in the ice cream. If you wish, you can use more condensed milk to increase sweetness.