Spinach and Cheese Manicotti is Italian dish. It is family-friendly recipe. Kids love this dish. It is very easy to make with very less ingredients. Make it ahead of time and keep it in the fridge. Put it in the oven when everyone is ready to eat. This is very good dish to feed large crowd as it can be prepared beforehand, only baking would be done at the time of lunch/dinner.
Chopped Spinach – 1 big bunch
Ricotta cheese – 5 cups
Cream cheese – 1 cup
Salt and black pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese – 1/2
Pasta sauce – 4 cup
80 % Boiled Manicotti pasta – 1 box(12 to 14 shells)
Mozzarella cheese – 3 cups
White Cheddar cheese – 1 cup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a big mixing bowl, mix spinach, salt and pepper, Ricotta cheese, Cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. Mix together until well blended.
3. Take baking dish. Spread some pasta sauce to cover the bottom of baking dish.
4. Hold Manicotti shell in your hand and fill it with prepared cheese and spinach mixture until it overflow on both sides.
5. Place the filled shell into sauce lined pan. Repeat the same with remaining manicotti.
6. Cover pasta with pasta sauce. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese and white cheddar cheese.
7. Bake it for 45 minutes.
8. Your Spinach and Cheese Manicotti is ready. Serve it with Garlic bread or with Bruschetta.