Pav Bhaji dosa is a famous Mumbai street food. Dosa is a popular South Indian dish which is favous all over India, I would all over world. There are many variations to the regular dosa like Mysore Masala Dosa, Paper Roast Dosa, Set Dosa, Rawa Dosa….
In Mumbai, we get many variety of dosa like Jini dosa, noodle dosa, Schezwan Dosa. Pav Bhaji Dosa is another popular variation of Dosa In Mumbai. I have had Pav Bhaji Dosa many times in Mumbai and it is worth trying.
If you have left over Pav Bhaji and Idli – Dosa batter then you can make this dosa. You dont need anything like chutney or sambar with this Pav Bhaji Dosa. If you dont have tasted this dosa before, please give it a try. I am sure you will be very happy with the unique taste of Pav Bhaji Dosa.
Large bowl of Idli / Dosa Batter – 1
Medium Size bowl of Pav Bhaji – 1
Finely chopped onion – 1/2 cup
Oil / Ghee / Butter for making dosa
1. Heat non stick tawa. Spread the dosa batter. Let it cook over medium to high heat.
2. Sprinkle some Ghee / Oil / Butter on top as well as on the sides of dosa.
3. Spread the bhaji evenly on the dosa.
4. Sprinkle some finely chopped onion. Once dosa gets browned from the bottom, fold both the sides of the dosa.
5. Take this out into the serving plate. Your Pav Bhaji Dosa is ready. Enjoy!!!!