Paneer Pudina Kali Mirch / Cottage cheese curry with mint and Black pepper is Haribhari Paneer dish with Mint, Spinach and coriander leaves. This is full of flavors. This is a must try gravy for all the paneer lovers. Pepper and mint combination creates an amazing taste. In this recipe, Paneer blends well with aromatic fresh Mint and peppercorns.
My family is paneer lover. I have shared many paneer recipes like,
So many recipes with paneer. If you are paneer lover like us, do check all the recipe and make them. This curry is so easy to make. Serve Paneer Pudina Kali Mirch with Paratha, Naan or rice. This recipe is adopted from Chef HarpalSingh Sokhi with few changes.
Paneer cube – 200 grams
Spinach – 1 cup
Min leaves – 1 cup
Cilantro / coriander – 3/4 cup
Garlic – 4 big cloves
Chopped onion – 1 cup
Cashew – 15
Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Green chili chopped – 1
Chopped ginger – 1 tbsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Black Pepper – 1/2 tbsp
Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Pinch of turmeric powder
Coriander and cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Aamchur powder / dried mango powder – 1 tsp
Fresh cream – 1/4 cup
Video recipe of Paneer Pudina Kali mirch
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://youtu.be/WCABrv_OLZc”]
[blockquote style=”3″]Do you like our recipes? Please subscribe to WhatsApp NewsLetter and receive notification straight to your WhatsApp when new recipe posted. It will take less than a minute to subscribe.[/blockquote]
1. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
2. Add ginger, garlic and green chilies. Saute it for a minute.
3. Add onion. Saute onion for 3 to 4 minutes, add salt and mix well. Saute for 2 more minutes.
4. Add Cashew nuts and Black pepper. Saute for few seconds.
5. Now add cilantro, min and spinach. Mix well and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
6. let it cools down. Make a fine paste and keep it aside.
7. Take prepared green paste in a pan. Add turmeric powder, Cumin and coriander powder and garam masala. Give it a good mix.
8. Now Add amchur powder. Mix and cook it for 2 minutes.
9. Add fresh cream. give it a good stir.
10. Finally add black pepper powder and paneer cubes, mix and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
11. Paneer Pudina Kali Mirch is ready. Enjoy with Naan, Plain Paratha or Phulka.