Palak Paneer Paratha is one of the easiest and healthiest recipe that can be prepared for breakfast or lunch or for dinner. Palak Paneer Paratha is a great way to pack in nutrition in its stuffing. Generally, everyone love palak paneer combo. So, I thought why not for a Palak Paneer Paratha!!!!
For Paratha Dough
Whole wheat flour – 2 cup
Oil for dough – 2 tbsp
Water as needed
Salt to taste
Butter – 3 tbsp (@room Temperature)
Chaat masala – 2 tbsp
Chili powder – 1 tbsp
Cumin and coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Pinch of Nutmeg Powder(Jayafal) Optional
Grated garlic – 1 tbsp
Aamchur powder – 1 tsp
Kasuri methi – 1 tbsp
Chopped Spinach / Palak – 3 cups
Crumbled paneer – 1 cup
Oil or ghee
For Paratha dough
1. Take flour in a bowl. Add oil and salt. Mix it very well.
2. Add water as needed and knead the smooth and soft dough like chapati dough. Apply little oil over dough. Cover with a clean muslin cloth and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes. Divide dough into 9 equal size balls.
3. Take a big mixing bowl. Mix all the Masala in the butter. Add Spinach / Palak and paneer. Mix gently. Divide into 9 equal size ball out of the mixture.
Let’s Make Palak Paneer Paratha
4. Take one portion of dough. Dust it with flour. Slightly roll it. Place one ball of prepared stuffing. To wrap, pull the edges of the rolled dough together to cover the filling.
5. Flatten the filled ball lightly. Dust it with whole wheat flour. Roll the ball with light hand.
6. Heat tava / griddle on a medium heat. Place the rolled paratha on tava.
7. Cook Palak Paneer Paratha on a hot tava or skillet using a little ghee, until both sides are golden brown.
8. Palak Paneer Paratha is ready. Serve them hot with Raita, curd or pickle.