Who doesn’t like Cheesecakes??? Pretty much everyone loves cheesecake. It is rich in flavor and velvety smooth texture. No Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake is eggless, light and fluffy. It is a perfect dessert for valentine’s day. It can be prepared in less than 30 minutes, it’s like 1 2 3 4. Good part is you don’t need to turn on the Oven. Recipe is adapted from Tasty and did some changes.
We love strawberries. so, I have used Strawberry Jam. But you can use any flavored jam you like. This No Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake has 4 layers.
Cream cheese – 4 oz.
Butter – 2 tbsp + 2 tbsp
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
White chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
Whipped cream – 4 oz.
Crushed Graham Crackers – 1 cup
1. Mix graham crackers crumbs with melted butter and keep it aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, take cream cheese, 2 tbsp butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat them very well.
3. In another bowl, take chocolate chips. Melt it in microwave for 50 seconds. Stir it very well. Fold this melted chocolate in cream cheese mixture. Then fold in the whipped cream.
4. Line a muffin tray with liners. Put half of the cheesecake mixture into the muffin cups.
5. Spread some jam onto the cheesecake mixture and again top with remaining cheesecake mixture.
6. Pat tbsp of graham crackers mixture on top of each cheesecake.
7. Freeze them for at least 2 to 3 hours.
8. Remove from the muffin tray and remove the liner.
9. Place them graham cracker side down in a serving plate and top it up with some more strawberry jam.
10. No Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake is ready. Enjoy this simple yet yummy dessert with your loved ones on this valentine’s day.