Garden Vegetable Soup is very basic soup, can be made with any combination of fresh vegetables. This soup is very delicious and very easy to make. It just takes some chopping and boiling. Depending on your choice and mood, you may either use chopped vegetables directly OR crushed vegetables after boiling. Today i have used crushed vegetables. It is probably one of the healthiest soup. This soup is perfect for Winter. Make it with pulao or have it as an appetizer.
Roughly chopped tomato – 5 medium size
chopped Red and green bell paper/capsicum – 1 cup
Chopped beet – 1/2 cup
Spinach – 1 cup
Carrots – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1/2 cup
Celery sicks – 2
Butter – 1 tbsp
Basil leaves – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Sugar – 3 tbsp (Optional)
1. Add 4 cups water in the pressure cooker along with vegetables, cook it until 3 whistles.
2. Grind it using hand blender or mixture.
3. Sieve it. Take a pan, add mixture and add water as per your thickness preference.
4. Switch on the flame. Add salt, chili powder, butter, basil leaves and sugar.
5. Cook it for 5 to 6 minutes over medium heat.
6. Your Garden Vegetable Soup is ready. Serve it hot. Garnish it with cream.