A Fajita is a term found in Tex-Mex cuisine, commonly referring to any grilled meat or vegetables served as a taco on a flour or corn tortilla. Popular condiments are shredded lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, pico de gallo, cheese and tomato.
This recipe will make 6 Fajita.
Chopped Mixed vegetables (Mushroom, Broccoli, Zucchini, Red and green bell pepper, Onion) – 4 cup
Salt to taste
Taco seasoning – 1 tsp
Oil – 3 tbsp
Chili powder – 2 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Garlic and pepper powder – 1 tsp
Flour tortilla – 6
1. Take oil in a bowl. Add chili powder, Salt, Taco seasoning, Cumin powder and Garlic and pepper powder. Mix it very well. This is for marinating chopped vegetables.
2. Take Chopped vegetables in another bowl. Add marinating mixture in it. Mix it well. Put it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a pan. Add marinated vegetables. Cook all the vegetables on high to medium heat for about 4-5 minutes. Don’t cook it for long time as vegetables should remain crunchy. Switch off the flame.
4. Warm tortilla in a microwave or on a skillet.
5. Take tortilla and stuff it with sauted vegetables.
6. Your Fajita are ready.
Serve Fajita with Mango salsa.