Dahiwale Corn pepper / Corn Capsicum Sabzi recipe with step by step pics.
Close your eyes and imagine a bowlful of vibrantly colored chunks of Bell peppers / Capsicum mixed with sweet white corn kernels cooked in yoghurt based gravy. Isn’t it a sight that makes you drool??!! 🙂 This curry is a must for sweet corn lovers like me.
Dahiwale Corn Pepper is mildly spicy and tasty Indian curry. This Dahiwale Corn Pepper Sabzi is easy to make. This is perfect sabzi for the party. It takes only 20 minutes to make. This Dahiwale Corn Pepper goes very well with Plain Paratha.
Corn is a versatile Ingredient. We make so many different varieties of dishes using corn. I have shared recipe many recipes using corn. One of them is Magic Corn Pasta. Drooling!!! 🙂
Add this easy and quick to your side dish for paratha or Roti list and Impress your family. 🙂
Oil – 3 tbsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
Finely chopped green chilies – 2 tbsp (Adjust according to your spice level)
Grated garlic – 1 tbsp
Grated ginger – 1 tsp
Chopped onion – 1 cup
Chopped colorful bell peppers / capsicum – 2 cups
Boiled or frozen corn – 2 cup
Curd – 2 cup (Not too sour, If its very sour, add some sugar in the sabzi)
Besan / Chick pea flour – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Water – 1/2 cup
Chopped Mint Leaves or cilantro for garnishing (Mint gives very nice flavor and aroma)
1. Take curd in a mixing bowl. Add besan / chickpea flour and whisk well. Keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in pan. Add cumin seeds, let it crackle. Add green chilies, ginger and garlic. Saute them for few seconds on medium flame.
3. Add onion, capsicum and corn. Cook them for 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Add salt and mix well. Add prepared curd and besan mixture and stir very well.
4. Add Garam Masala and mix well. Add water, stir it. Let this mixture cook for about 5 to 7 minutes over medium heat, stir occasionally.
5. Dahiwale Corn Pepper / Corn capsicum Sabzi is ready. Garnish it with mint or coriander leaves. Serve this hot with Phulka or Paratha.