Here is easy to make Cream Tomato Soup that will warm your heart. Tomato soup is very popular soup in all Indian restaurant. In this soup, always use ripe tomatoes. Make sure the tomatoes are not too sour. This is perfect for any age group, whether kids or adults.
Butter – 1 tbsp
Roughly chopped onion – 1 cup
Chopped Garlic – 1 tsp
Red bell pepper chopped – 1/4 cup (Optional)
Carrots – 1/4 cup (Optional)
Chopped Tomatoes – 4 cups
Bay leaves – 1
Salt and pepper powder to taste
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Cream – 2 tbsp
Water as needed
1. Heat butter in Pressure cooker. Add Bay leaves, Onion, carrot, bell pepper, Garlic, Tomatoes, Salt and pepper. Saute it for few seconds.
2. Add 3 cups of water and close the lid. Cook this mixture until 3 whistles.
3. Let the pressure cooker cool down.
4. Grind the mixture. Sieve it using strainer.
5. Take this soup into pan and switch on the flame.
6. Add sugar and cream. Add water according to your consistency preference. Mix it very well and cook it for 5 minutes on medium heat.
7. Your Cream Tomato Soup is ready. Garnish it with some bread crumbs and cream.