I love Lasagna and my family too. So I thought this time what if I switch pasta with some other ingredients and make a completely new Lasagna?. An idea was born.
What could I put in????? And of course being a chocolate lover, what else can I think other than Chocolate Lasagna.
Yes you read it right, Chocolate Lasagna. Sounds Interesting!!!! Let’s see what I could make out of my this thought.
And so I started from crust. My Chocolate Lasagna has Oreo crust(cream chocolate biscuits) and layer of cream cheese and Melted chocolates, topped with cool whip and chocolate chips.
I’m excited to share this recipe with you. It was so unbelievably easy to make and absolutely delicious! Each layer in this chocolate lasagna is just heavenly.
Regular Oreos(chocolate cream biscuit) – 36
Cream cheese – 8 oz
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Milk – 3 tbsp and (3 1/4 cup If U are using jello for chocolate layer)
Cool whip – 12 oz Divided it into two equal parts
Melted chocolate – 120 grams
Melted butter – 6 tbsp
Mini chocolate chips – 1 cup
1. Butter a dish and keep it aside.
2. Crush Oreos in mixture grinder or food processer.
3. Pour Butter in crushed Oreos and mix it very well.
4. Press Oreo mixture into the bottom of the dish and place it in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
5. In a bowl whip cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add 3 tbsp milk and whip it again until combined.
6. Add half of the cool whip and mix it very lightly. Then spread this mixture over the oreo crust. Place it in the fridge for another 5 minutes.
7. Spread melted chocolate over the top of the cream cheese layer. Place it again in the fridge for 10 minutes.
8. Once everything is set nicely, spread remaining cool whip on the chocolate layer and then top with chocolate chips.
9. Cover it and Place in the fridge for 3 – 4 hours.
10. Chocolate Lasagna is ready. Enjoy Chocolate Lasagna.
1. I used Dolci frutta shell for chocolate layer. You can use any melting chocolate.
2. You can use 2 small(3.9 oz-110 gm) packet of chocolate Jell-O instant pudding mixture instead of melting chocolate. Take 3 1/4 cups of milk and add 2 packets of Jell-O and mix it very well and make a thick paste.