Cheese Lasooni is a mouth watering combination of Cheese, paneer and Garlic, cooked in a tomato onion based gravy and spiced up with KItchen king masala. It is the most delicious and yummy side dish, which is very easy to make and great to serve at any time, whether it is party, get-together or weeknight dinner.
I had this Cheese Lasooni at Dhaba during my recent visit of India. I loved it. I love the flavor of Garlic in any dish. I have shared Lasooni Palak Paneer recipe which is a must try recipe. Kids will be tempted with this curry as this has Cheese and Paneer.
Serves 4 people
Oil – 3 tbsp
Tomato chopped – 3 cups
chopped onion – 1 cup
Salt to taste
Green chili – ginger paste – 1 tsp
Red chili Garlic paste – 2 tbsp
Kitchen king masala – 1 tsp
Cashew paste – 1/4 cup (Soak 15 cashew for 10 minutes and grind it into smooth paste)
Heavy cream – 2 tbsp
Paneer cube – 1/2 cup
Cheese cubes – 1/2 cup
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Kasuri methi – 1tsp
Chopped garlic – 2 tbsp
Video of Cheese Laooni Recipe :
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://youtu.be/sSPmDBa2qZY”]
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger chili paste. Saute for few seconds.
2. Add chili garlic paste and saute it for 1 minute.
3. Add chopped onion and tomatoes. Add salt. Mix well. Close the lid and Cook them for 20 minutes over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
4. Add kitchen king masala and a glass of water. Stir and cook it for 3 minutes.
5. Add cashew paste and heavy cream. Mix well.
6. Add paneer cubes and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. In another pan, heat ghee. Add kasuri methi and chopped garlic. saute it for few seconds.
8. Switch off the flame and pour this tadka on prepared curry.
9. At the time of serving add cheese cubes and mix well. Serve it immediately after adding the cheese.