This Black Olive Bruschetta is very colorful and can be made several days in advance. In fact, it actually tastes better if prepared ahead so all the fresh flavors can blend together. It is best served at room temperature with crusty loaf of toasted bread.
If you are throwing a last minute cocktail party, grab few items and dress up this Black Olive Bruschetta. This is perfect for the kids lunch box. My son love this Black Olive Bruschetta. In this recipe I have used Crumbled Paneer instead of Feta cheese.
Yesterday I made four types of Bruschetta. Black Olive bruschetta, Mexican Bruschetta, Chickpea Bruschetta and Avocado Hummus with Zucchini Bruschetta. Today I am sharing recipe of Black olive Bruschtta. Very soon I will share rest of 3 types of Bruschetta.
For Jain, Please avoid Onion.
Chopped tomatoes – 2 medium size
Chopped onion – 1 small size
Chopped black olives – 1 cup
Crumbled paneer or feta cheese – 2 tbsp
Salt and Pepper to taste
Oregano – 1/4 tsp
Extra virgin olive oil – 1/4 cup
Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
Chopped basil leaves – 2 tbsp
Good quality Balsamic Vinegar for garnishing.
1. Take all the Ingredients except bread and balsamic vinegar in a big bowl. Mix them very well.
2. Cover it and put it into freeze for at least an hour.
3. Preheat oven @425 degree F.
4. Take the sliced french bread in baking sheet. Apply olive oil both the sides. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
5. When ready to serve, top each piece of bread with tomatoes and drizzle over a touch of Balsamic vinegar.
6. Enjoy Black Olive Bruschetta with cup of soup or with any pasta dish..