Beans In Sesame and Peanut Masala recipe is a simple recipe that does not call for much time or ingredients. This is a dry vegetables recipe that does not use water or other liquids. I make this often when i want something easy and healthy.
Beans Sabzi can be cooked in different ways. You can make green beans sabzi with gravy or dry. The best part is French beans are available almost all season. This green beans / Fansi has many health benefits. It is packed with antioxidant which is good for eyes and skin. They are rich in vitamin A. C and K and are good mineral source.
This recipe of Beans In Sesame And Peanut Masala is hit in our home. We loved this dry sabzi. The aroma and texture of sesame, peanut and coconut makes this sabzi so flavourful and delicious. This recipe is made in time. It hardly takes 15 minutes. Serve this dry Fansi nu shaak / Beans In Sesame And Peanut Masala with Phulka, Paratha or Naan.
Serves 4 people
French beans / fansi – 450 grams (chopped into 1 inch pieces)
Salt to taste
Oil – 3 tbsp
pinch of Hing
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam masala – 1tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp or as per your taste
- For masala
Finely grated coconut – 1/4 cup
Peanut – 1/4 cup
Sesame seeds – 1/4 cup
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Dry red chili – 3 (Kashmiri chili)
Garlic – 5 big cloves (Skip garlic for Jain)
Video Recipe Of Beans In Sesame And Peanut Masala
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://youtu.be/mw6nqT5BuCY”]
[blockquote style=”3″]Do you like our recipes? Please subscribe to WhatsApp NewsLetter and receive notification straight to your WhatsApp when new recipe posted. It will take less than a minute to subscribe.[/blockquote]
1. Dry roast all the masala Ingredients on a very slow flame.
2. Let it cools down. Take a blender jar. Add all the roasted ingredients in to blender jar and make a coarse powder. Keep it aside.
Lets prepare sabzi
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add hing and mustard seeds. Let it splutter.
4. Now add chopped beans, salt and turmeric powder. Mix well. Cover it and let it cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender ,over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
5. Add prepared sesame peanut masala. Mix well. Add garam masala and give it a good stir. let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Squeeze some lemon juice and switch off the flame.
7. Beans in sesame and peanut masala is ready. Serve it with Phulka, Paratha or Naan. Enjoy!