These Baked Paprika Potatoes concept is super simple – boil some baby potato, toss them with olive oil, garlic and spring onion with some spices and bake them.
These Baked Paprika Potatoes turned out super yummy, cheesy, mmmm totally relish. It’s a quick and easy recipe, perfect for bachelors, side dish, Sunday brunch, perfect for party appetizer and even quick after school snacks.
Enjoy Baked Paprika Potatoes with sour cream or as a side dish to burgers or pasta.
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Garlic chopped – 1 tbsp
Spring onion whites – 1/4 cup
Italian seasoning – 1/2 tsp
Red crushed peppers / chili flacks – to taste
Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Boiled baby Potatoes – 250 grams
spring onion greens
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://youtu.be/Vzcs3UR-s-I”]
[blockquote style=”3″]Do you like our recipes? Please subscribe to WhatsApp NewsLetter and receive notification straight to your WhatsApp when new recipe posted. It will take less than a minute to subscribe.[/blockquote]
Preheat oven @ 375 degree F.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and spring onion white. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add Italian seasoning, pepper powder, crushed pepper and mix well.
- Add potato, salt and spring onion greens. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Take it out in a baking tray, sprinkle some cheese and bake it in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Baked Paprika Potatoes are ready. Enjoy!!