Sharp Cheddar cheese and Cream cheese is the rich, delicious filling for these spicy favorites Baked Jalapeno Popper! They are baked rather than deep fried.
Jalapenos – 6 to 7
Cream cheese – 1 cup
Cheddar cheese – 1 cup
Salt and pepper
Bread crumbs – 1 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
Corn flour – 1/2 cup
Mixed Italian herbs – 1 tbsp
1. Slit the Jalapenos into halves. Take out all the ribs and seeds.
2. Take cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Add salt(add very little salt as both the cheese already contains salt) and pepper. Mix it very well.
3. Stuff the Jalapeno halves with prepared mixture.
4. Mix Italian herbs and breadcrumbs.
5. Cover cookie pan with aluminum foil. Grease it with oil or butter.
6. Deep stuffed jalapeno halves into corn flour, then deep it into milk and then coat jalapenos very well with breadcrumbs.
7. Put all the coated jalapenos on cookie pan. Apply butter or oil on jalapenos.
8. Bake it in pre heated oven on 375 degree F for 35 minutes or until golden brown in color.
Serve it with Ranch, Tomato sauce or with any dip you like.