Baked Bread With Nutella is a beautiful sweet bread with chocolate flavor and its perfect for kids birthday parties or get together. Nutella is a brand name of an Italian sweetened Hazelnut chocolate spread. Kids as well as adults love the taste of Nutella. If you don’t have Nutella, you can use any chocolate spread.
Baked Bread With Nutella recipe is so easy to follow that anyone can make it. Follow the exact recipe. You will never fail. This isn’t just delicious but it’s really beautiful looking too. There is nothing like a warm, hearty bread to fill your tummy on holidays or weekend. The wonderful thing about this unique dessert is that it requires very few ingredients, most of them you will find in your pantry. The only tricky part is shaping your dough. I have uploaded video to make it simple for you.
All purpose flour / Maida – 3 1/2 cup
Unsalted Melted butter – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup + 1 tsp for yeast mixture
Whole milk at room temperature – 1/2 cup
Dry active yeast – 1 package or 2 1/2 tsp
Luke warm water – 1/2 cup Warmed up to 115 degrees
Salt – 1 tsp
Nutella – around 1/2 cup
1. In a bowl, add the water, yeast and 1 tsp sugar. Set aside for 5 minutes to activate the yeast. Make sure your water is Luke warm. If it’s cold your yeast will not activate and if it’s too hot, the yeast will die. So right temperature water is very important to activate the yeast.
2. In another mixing bowl, take flour, salt and sugar. Mix them well. Add melted butter, milk and yeast mixture. Mix them very well and knead for about 5 to 6 minutes or until you have a smooth dough.
3. Place the dough into an oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and place it into a warm place about an hour or until double in size.
4. Divide the dough in to 20 equal pieces.
5. Take one portion of the dough. Roll it out just like puri. Apply 1 tsp Nutella in the middle of the rolled puri. Seal the edges by stretching it over the filling mixture. Seal the ends tightly. Slightly press ball with your palm. Roll it again in oval shape. Make a cut just shown in the video and photos. Follow the procedure as shown in the video. Repeat the same process with the rest.
6. Let these rolls rest for around 20 to 25 minutes in the warm place.
7. Preheat the oven @ 350 degree F.
8. Brush the roll with milk. Bake this cutie for 20 to 25 minutes.
9. Take it out from the oven and let it slightly cool down.
10. Your Baked Bread With Nutella is ready. Serve it as it is or with butter.